About the GBOX® Assist 2.0 brand
- Telematics system supporting the management of a transport company developed regularly since 2008
- A Polish system with European-scale solutions
- Advanced IT project created specifically for heavy transport
GBOX® Assist 2.0 – advanced telematics and GPS monitoring system, the proprietary brand of INELO – a Polish company, leading on the European market, manufacturer of top quality tools, necessary for managing a transportation company vehicle fleet monitoring.
The on-going company development provides the Clients with updated solutions adapted to the sector requirements – with utmost diligence and the highest quality standards.
GBOX® Assist 2.0 is a solution supporting managing of company through:
- bilateral communication with the driver,
- delegation of forwarding orders directly to the driver,
- scanning and e-mailing documents directly to GBOX® Online system by the driver,
- on-going analysis of driver’s working time and remote data collection from the driver card and the tachograph,
- navigation including trucks,
- warning and informing the driver on dangerous parking lots, toll-zones, fleet stations available in the vicinity.
GBOX® Assist 2.0 may by extended by peripherals that enable, without limitation, to analyse the economics of vehicle use or fuel control.