- INELO Polska spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (formerly Inelo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.) of ul. Karpacka 24/U2b, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, REGON 356687662, TIN number NIP 551-23-33-463, company registration No KRS 0000552254, is the operator of the www.inelo.pl service.
- The Service gathers information about users and their browsing habits from:
- Information entered voluntarily in the provided forms,
- Cookies installed in network termination points, or NTPs,
- www server logs collected by pl professional hosting operator.
2. Information Supplied in the Forms
- We collect information entered by the user voluntarily.
- We may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Without the user’s consent, we will not share data saved in the forms with any third parties.
- Information provided in the form may be used to set up a database of potential clients which Service Operator must register with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Data provided in the form will be processed for purposes stated in the form, e.g. handling service requests or a sales/marketing contacts.
- Data provided in the forms may be transferred to certain technical service providers: in particular, data concerning the owner of a registered domain may be transferred to entities operating Internet domains (primarily, Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r – NASK [Research and Academic Computer Network]), payment services, or other entities the Service Operator works with.
- Cookiesare small files, text files especially, which are stored on the user’s computer. They are designed for use of the Service websites and typically hold a modest amount of data, such as the name of the website they originally come from, the time period for which they will be stored in the network termination points, as well as a unique number.
- Service Operator is the entity which saves and has access to the cookies on the Service User’s NTP.
- Cookies are used to:
- Develop statics which help understand how Service Users use the visited websites and thus improve their structure and content;
- Maintain the Service User’s connection after logging in to eliminate the need for repeat logging into each Service subpage and re-entering the login and password;
- Define the Service User’s profile so as to provide personalized advertising contents, especially Google.
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookie files saved in the NTP, which are erased when you log out, leave the website or close your browser. Persistent cookie files are stored in your NTP for the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file or until you delete them manually.
- Your Internet browser will usually allow for storing cookies in the User’s NTP by default but Service Users may change their browser settings. Your browser lets you delete any cookies or automatically block them. For more detailed information, please go to your browser technical information or help-site.
- Limiting access to cookies may affect certain functionalities available on the Service websites.
- Cookies stored in the Service User’s NTP may also be used by advertisers and partners working with the Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by some advertising networks, especially Google network, to display advertising materials tailored to how you use the Service. To this end, cookies may store information about the user’s navigation paths or the dwell time, also referred to as the average timea user spends on a website per specific page.
- The user may click on and edit information gathered by cookies, such as user preferences with respect to information gathered by the Google advertising network, by going to https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. Server Logs
- Some user activities may be logged in a server tier solely for service administration purposes and for providing the best possible hosting services.
- Page requests identified by URL addresses may also include:
- Request date/time,
- Date/time reply sent,
- Client station name – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- HTTP transaction error log,
- URL address of the page the user visited earlier (referrer link) – an HTTP header field that identifies the address of the webpage that linkedto the resource being requested,
- User browser information,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not tied to any specific website visitor.
- The above information is not used solely for the purpose of administering the server.
5. Sharing Personal Data
- The collected data may be shared with third parties only to the extent provided by the law.
- Data identifying a natural person may be shared only with the data subject’s consent.
- Service Operator may be required to share the data they have collected with bodies duly authorized under the law and only to the extent provided in any such requests.
6. Managing Cookies – Opt-in and Opt-out
- Users may change their browser settings if they do not wish to receive cookies; however, disabling cookies which handle authentication, security, or user preference processes may hinder, or even in extreme cases – make it impossible to use www websites.
- To manage your cookie preferences, select the browser / system from the list below and follow instructions:
7. Personal Data Protection Inspector (PDPI)
- Mateusz Heinrich, PDPI contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org